We enjoyed our latest trip to the zoo with Grandma and some cousins! It was fun to see the baby animals this year. The baby Elephant is worth the drive to Salt Lake to see...really cute!
My Hannah has just seen your pics, and is demanding we go to that zoo. So thanks for that. I'll need to try and fob her off with visiting the horse in the field at the top of the road..
3 comments:
Looks like fun! Your kids are so cute!
Those eyes on all your babies!! So beautiful!
My Hannah has just seen your pics, and is demanding we go to that zoo. So thanks for that. I'll need to try and fob her off with visiting the horse in the field at the top of the road..
I have been wanting to go see the baby elephant you have the best picture of her I have seen so cute!! Looks like you had a really fun outing!
Post a Comment