Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Bumbo





My friends were telling me how much they loved their Bumbos and I got Bumbo envy and went and bought one. Basically, it is a chair that a baby can sit up in without needing the ability to actually sit up. She likes it a lot. We can plop her on the table when we eat dinner and she is happy enough that we actually get to eat with two hands. A great invention!

5 comments:

Jill said...

Oh my goodness-she is so dang cute!!

I love her smile.

I'm glad you're posting again. I did not enjoy the drought. :)
And February??? I'm SO in.

Sally said...

I wish I'd known you had Bumbo envy--I would have given you mine. Thanks for sharing more pictures of my cutest niece. Olivia wants to see them again and again. "Mo? Mo beebee?" When are you coming to visit so we can meet Kate?

Claire said...

What?! She's not a newborn anymore?! When did that happen?!

She's so cute. And those bumbos are great things. I have one for RObbie. He has a potty underneath. Hahaha.

Anonymous said...

What a little doll!

Lempskies said...

Look at those blue eyes and that smile! She's too cute!