Brigham and Sally took us to an amazing park before we headed home. The kids had a great time playing. They had separate play areas for different ages and abilities. I wish we had something more like that here at home. We finished our day off with a train ride in the park too, which was a lot of fun for everyone!
Friday, February 6, 2009
Phoenix Wrap-up
Brigham and Sally took us to an amazing park before we headed home. The kids had a great time playing. They had separate play areas for different ages and abilities. I wish we had something more like that here at home. We finished our day off with a train ride in the park too, which was a lot of fun for everyone!
Posted by Julie at 8:20 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Looks like you had fun. Brent if you haven't told Julie about us watching the kids on feb. 13th just a reminder. Lets us know. Dustin Fonnesbeck
I love getting on those wee train rides! ONly cos I just can'e be bothered walking everywhere... ;)
Post a Comment