We had a great trip to Disneyland this year. We pretty much walked on the rides. The lines were really short. My Dad was in town on business and joined us for a few days in the park. We went on just about everything including my favorite Splash Mountain (I sat in the front both times and got soaked) and a new favorite The Tower of Terror! The boys enjoyed themselves. William was not so sure about the rides as James. James favorite rides were Buzz Lightyear and Star Tours. He is not such a fan of Pirates, The Matterhorn, and Space Mountain. If anyone is planning a trip there soon, let me know I have some good Disneyland tips!
Thursday, November 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
HEY!! I didn't know about the baby news...I mean..glad you had fun at disney but... I DIDN'T KNOW ABOUT THE BABY!!! CONGRATS
Your boys are just adorable. Glad you all had a good time!
Looks like you guys enjoyed the happiest place on Earth (next to my house at the girls bedtime)!
That last picture is classic! I'm glad you had fun and nobody hurled after the teacups.
Post a Comment