Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Preschool!






William started preschool a couple of days ago. He is loving it! His teacher says that he enjoys telling long stories to the group. She asked him what R-E-D spelled and he responded with a lengthy story that has nothing to do with the question. (I'm sure he gets that from me.) She hasn't discovered his other trait yet. He likes to call random items Duckie. I hear Duckie a lot in a day.
Mom, do you know what that is? Duckie.
You know what I call that? Duckie.
You know what day it is? Duckie.
Mom, do you know what color this is? I call it Duckie.
She's in for some good times!

4 comments:

Sally said...

He is so cute! I'm glad he's enjoying it. I love the picture of him sitting at the table. Looks like he's planning something really...duckie.

Seth said...

Julie,
I can't believe how big they are. I saw the pictures of Kate and couldn't believe it. She is going to be such a beauty, Brent is going to have a rough time :)

Fonzareli said...

CUTE! I hope Arizona is just....ducky!

Claire said...

I'm glad i'm not the only one that starts a story and ...

did i tell you that my hair is really bothering me right now. it's totally..

and I NEVER even said that. How was I supposed to know...

Wait. What was your blog about?