Monday, March 1, 2010

80s

My friend got me these "no socks" and I LOVE them. Brent calls them Kate's leg warmers. I highly recommend them!
Brent and I dressed up in our 80s gear for a great party. It was tons of fun, but I have to state that the 80s should definately be left behind us! Very wrong!!





6 comments:

The White House said...

You look awesome!! I love it!! Hope to see you soon. Take care.

The White House said...

I love it! You look awesome. I hope all is well. I miss seeing you and your kids. Take care

Marie said...

You look AWESOME!

Missy said...

Hey, the 80's should live on forever. Seriously, what were we thinking? I love the hair and Brent's T-shirt. Where in the world did you find that? I love it.

Kate is soooo beautiful and getting big. I like her leg warmers. That is the first time I've seen those. What a good idea.

Claire said...

You lie. You're just dressed up in your best gear for a regular Saturday night out.

Unknown said...

Does anyone think they look like Jerry Seinfeld and Nicole Kidman???
Very Cute.