Most of our summer has been spent getting used to taking care of three kids. I feel like I am always moving and going from one activity to the next. Unfortunately, my mind is too scattered to remember to actually finish what I started. The other day, James came running up to me yelling "EMERGENCY" when I realized that I forgot some hard-boiled eggs cooking on the stove. The water had evaporated out and the eggs were exploding all over my kitchen. He's pretty handy to keep around. He also yells "ALERT" if Kate tips over.
James and William play well together most of the time and have really enjoyed riding their bikes out in the neighborhood with their friends. The boys are always asking to "see Kate," which means that they want to get right in her face. She tolerates it nicely and responds with smiles most of the time.
3 comments:
Kate is adorable! Ha Ha! We still have trees for our backyard on our list too! I wonder when/if it will happen. What kind of trees did you plant?
3 kids is a big adjustment...you're doing great! It's been so fun to let all the boys ride bikes this summer.
I love the exploding eggs story...that is so something I would do. LOL
Kate is getting too big too fast and she is TINY! I miss the days of the floodes cul-de-sac and our kids tromping through the bacteria-infested puddles!
Post a Comment