Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Brent's Latest Projects


Brent has been busy in the garage for the last month. He started by making us this entertainment center. It is made to mount a 52" flat screen TV (of which we do not currently own) on the back part. It also has some covered doors on the side that store our DVDs. I think it turned out really nice. Now I just have to see how long I can hold him off from buying the TV.
His other project was to store his air compressor. He whipped that one out in about a day and installed it in the garage.

1 comments:

Jill said...

Can he come to my house next? I need some shelving built in my closet and Scott is too busy to get to it.....

Looks amazing! I love the entertainment center. Go get the TV. You'll love it. We LOVE ours!!!

You have a talented one there!