Wednesday, September 3, 2008

The Joker


A favorite breakfast in our house is Nutella on toast. If you haven't tried it yet, then go buy a jar today!

4 comments:

Kevin and Jamie said...

I LOVE NUTELLA ON TOAST!!! YUM

Jill said...

Nutella is one of those things that I always forget about, but could easilly be listed on my very top ten favorite things list. I LOVE the title of this post. The Joker. So fitting. Such a handsome boy!

Fonzareli said...

I'm afraid. We got some Nutella for a bridal shower gift and opened it like a year later, and MAN... Capital NASTY!!!! Never been able to bring myself to trying it again. Becuz I look up to you and know you wouldn't lead me astray, you get a "Maybe" out of me.

Amy said...

Don't do it people, that stuff is crazy good and is so addictive it's like meth for mormons! I watch it go straight to my hips I love it so much! Oh ya, you are right Fonz Don't let it go bad or you will vomit.