I had to post this on my blog! (Thanks Kirsten!) This just cracks me up each time and how could you not LOVE their accent!!
Monday, February 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I had to post this on my blog! (Thanks Kirsten!) This just cracks me up each time and how could you not LOVE their accent!!
Posted by Julie at 8:40 PM
5 comments:
That was very funny! My boys sat and watched the clip over and over. We laughed right out loud! And yes, we also enjoyed the accents.
I laughed right out loud!! I miss that accent!
I haven't laughed that hard in awhile, thanks. those Brits are a hoot!
Ya that was pretty funny. it made Aaron stop and watch too! We love the email you sent with the JC Penny catalog! We are still laughing at that one.
Oh the good old days! Miss you much girl. It would be great to see you soon! That brought back a few memories, did it not?!
Post a Comment